Monday 18 March 2013

Solo exhibition at Bircham Gallery.



I have just finished a rather busy period of painting and organising of framers, couriers etc. I have been full on since before Christmas and I'm just beginning to see the results. This is all new work and I have included some paintings which are a slightly different direction for me.
My work is now safely at Bircham Gallery in Holt ready for the opening of my solo show on Saturday 23rd of March.

Bircham Gallery are celebrating 25 years of being in business this year and my show is the first in a range of special exhibitions featuring artists and craftspeople. 

Saturday 23rd March to 17Th of April 2013
Opening times: 10.00am - 5.00pm.
Bircham online catalogue:  www.birchamgallery.co.uk
14, Market Place, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6BW.




No comments:

Post a Comment